1. Try to remember that you don't know what is going on in someone's life. They may not bump into you because they don't care but because they are distracted by a problem they are trying to work out.
2. A smile can change the outcome of a day. If you've ever felt unloved, it's nice to be acknowledged, even if it's by a total stranger.
3. Children come here as pure, untarnished angels. They are not to be abused, belittled, or ignored. Watch them light up when their parents look at them with love instead of disapproval. That's the face of God.
4. Bad moods are sometimes contagious. If you're having a hard day, that's ok, but don't deliberately infect the rest of us. We need to be there for you if you fall.
5. Are you present? For yourself first and others later? How can you give love if you don't know what it is? Can you make time for others if you never have any? How do you spread joy if you never feel it?
This post is dedicated to my sister, friend, loving mother and wife, Linda, and to her dedicated partner, husband, and best friend Morten. May they always feel supported and loved by their family, friends, and God. This energy will carry us through this life and onto the next. With this connection, we will never be separated, no matter the plane.
Pass on this message of love. It is the most important thing you can accomplish in this life.
For every reader that stops by: All is well. You are forever loved.
CF Winn is the award-winning author of The COFFEE BREAK SERIES, a hilarious group of short stories meant to be read while on break or in the waiting room of the doctor's office. Her first novella, SUKI, has been grabbing hearts and hugging souls all over the United States.
You can now order SUKI in paperback at BOOK REVUE, one of the nation’s largest independent bookstores, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (631) 271-1442.
Learn more about SUKI at BOOK REVUE http://www.bookrevue.com/localauthors.html
More posts like these can be found at Humor Outcasts and The Patch where she is a regular contributor.
CF Winn is the founder of Winning! Publications, a firm specializing in editing and promotion services for authors. Her latest project is the just released Trailer Trash, With a Girl’s Name, a hilarious and heartwarming story of a boy saddled with a girl’s name and forced into a nomadic existence. Order it now: http://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Trash-With-Girls-Name-ebook/dp/B00IX0MIAO