Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CUT THE CRAPISMS









 
I consider myself a good mom and an effective parent.

I've never gotten a call from the school or police department that started off like, "Please say that you are the parent of because we really need you to come and pick up your kid. We would appreciate it if you would speed, and on the way home, start considering where else you might want to live...that is if you are not anything like what you spit out of your body and actually have a heart."

iMOM should love me.

I think it might be my parenting technique. I'm perfectly comfortable with children experiencing the natural consequences that follow certain actions - I call it Karma. I'm a tough love kinda girl... and not at all above getting back at the little monster that took the last ice cream sandwich without asking first.