Friday, January 18, 2013

To: Savannah Love:Dwayne ♥ SUKI

This letter was not published in SUKI. For all of the fans...a treat!






Hello Love,

Although I don’t feel in sync with myself about most things right now, I do know there is one thing I definitely do feel comfortable about, and that is us… especially you. I hope that we stay together for as long as I am breathing.

I know that I said that I like my job, but I would go anywhere for you and do anything. I could sit with you and tell you how I feel forever, but what I want to do is write it because I want you to always be able to refer to this no matter what happens. I mean that if you get incredibly upset with me or visa versa, I always want you to know that my feelings for you will never change. In fact, with every day that passes, my feelings keep growing. I can’t even try to hold back anymore because it’s useless.

I know that no one else can affect me like you do. Yeah, it may scare me a little, but that’s natural. For the most part, like I’ve said before, that is one of the main things that attracts me to you.

You are one incredible person. As long as you are you, you will have me.

Please feel free to refer to this at any time, and even throw it back in my face on occasion. It will always remind me of how I felt while I was writing this, and that’s a warm feeling.

Love always, Dwayne

P.S. I hope you like the wine I’m about to give you. It’s one of my favorites. -readsuki.com



CF Winn is the award-winning author of The COFFEE BREAK SERIES, a quirky group of short stories meant to be read while on break or in the waiting room of the doctor’s office. Her first novella, SUKI, has been grabbing hearts and hugging souls all over the United States. 


You can now order SUKI in paperback at http://hopress-shorehousebooks.com/cf-winn/  or at BOOK REVUE, one of the nation’s largest independent bookstores, by email at info@bookrevue.com Learn more about SUKI at BOOK REVUE.  

Her blogs have been syndicated on multiple sites including The Masquerade Crew. More posts like these can be found at Humor Outcasts and The Patch where she is a regular contributor.  


FOLLOW me on TwitterFacebook, Google +, and CF_Winn on Instagram.

No comments: